Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Review: eBay Online

Gambar Hanya Untuk Hiasan *Suka Hati Saya*

Today I received my first ever eBay order. 
As mentioned on my previous post for this order, here's my review on the service and item.

Here's the link for my prvs post: http://xeon204.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-first-purchase-on-ebay.html


How Do I Find eBay Service?

Platform: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Value for Money: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Delivery Time: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Summary: I find the platform is very good. Yes you can browse and search by specific items that you need. You also allow to read reviews of the seller on its services.

However i find that the delivery time is kinda suck due to no direct tracking. My item took me 1 month to reach to my mailing address. Did contact the seller on the status and was given the tracking number. The tracking number checked via the courier service portal only shows the date of shipping and its status from the country origin. I have no idea whats the status when it arrive in my country. Either its still at the customs or local post agency.

LED Shoe Lace Unboxing
The item came in good condition. Yeah, the box was opened earlier and re-sealed again by the local custom. The shoe lace is not a normal shoe lace cloth though. The lace is replaced with a transparent fiber wire, which is light optic friendly. However there is a clip where you can insert each end of the wire with lock mechanism.

Will give it a try on my next running event --- 2XU Singapore Marathon 2013 this end of March. I will be running the half-marathon, so lets see how long will the normal battery set lasts.



6 comments:

  1. tiada demonya ka?pasang la dikasut anda tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon --- on my next post my half-marathon in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. bikin tambah berat kasut saja ini

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is good dream nights. I feel good. They are great at surprising their customers because they provide such arrangements and services in such reasonable
    event company phuket

    ReplyDelete